Call Me コール・ミー (by Little Jammer Pro)


By: Little Jammer Pro リトルジャマープロ
Album: LIVE! Best 30 (LIVE! ベスト30)

Song: Call Me コール・ミー

About the song:
"Call Me" is a song composed by Tony Hatch for an original recording for Petula Clark. It was later an easy listening standard via a hit version by Chris Montez.
Chris Montez's version of "Call me" was released in November 1965. It then entered the Easy Listening Top 40 in Billboard that December, and the Billboard Hot 100 in January 1966; that March "Call Me" peaked on the Easy Listening chart at #2 and on the Hot 100 at #22.

Lyrics:
If you're feelin' sad and lonely
There's a service I can render
Tell the one who loves you only
I can be so warm and tender
Call me, don't be afraid, you can call me
Maybe it's late but just call me
Tell me and I'll be around
When it seems your friends desert you
There's somebody thinking of you
I'm the one who never hurt you
Maybe that's because I love you
Call me, don't be afraid, you can call me
Maybe it's late but just call me
Tell me and I'll be around
Now don't forget me 'cause if you let me
I will always stay by you
You've got to trust me, that's how it must be
There's so much that I can do
Call me don't be afraid, you can call me
Maybe it's late but just call me, tell me and I'll be around
If you call I'll be right with you
You and I should be together
Take this love I long to give you
I'll be at your side forever
Call me don't be afraid you can call me
Maybe its late, but just call me, tell me and I'll be around
Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh

Click here to see the song performed by Chris Montez
https://youtu.be/jHtFePSR-Wk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moon River ムーン・リバー (by Little Jammer Pro リトルジャマープロ)

Change The World チェンジ・ザ・ワールド (by Little Jammer Pro リトルジャマープロ )

Watermelon Man ウォーターメロン・マン (by Little Jammer Pro リトルジャマープロ)