Fly Me To The Moon フライ・ミー・トゥ・ザ・ムーン (by Little Jammer Pro)


By: Little Jammer Pro リトルジャマープロ
Album: LIVE! The Debut ザ・デビュー

Song: Fly Me To The Moon フライ・ミー・トゥ・ザ・ムーン

About the song:
"Fly Me to the Moon" was originally titled "In Other Words".
It was written in 1954 by Bart Howard.
Kaye Ballard made the first recording of the song which was released by Decca in April 1954.

Lyrics:
Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like on
A-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me
Fill my heart with song and let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you
Fill my heart with song
Let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for, all I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words
I love you
I love you

Click here to see the song performed by Frank Sinatra
https://youtu.be/ZEcqHA7dbwM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moon River ムーン・リバー (by Little Jammer Pro リトルジャマープロ)

Change The World チェンジ・ザ・ワールド (by Little Jammer Pro リトルジャマープロ )

Romeo and Juliet ロミオとジュリエット (by Little Jammer Pro)