But Not For Me バット・ノット・フォー・ミー (by Little Jammer Pro)


By: Little Jammer Pro リトルジャマープロ
Album: LIVE! The Debut: Jazz Side

Song: But Not For Me バット・ノット・フォー・ミー

About the song:
"But Not for Me" is a popular song originally written by George Gershwin and Ira Gershwin for the musical Girl Crazy (1930) and sung by Ginger Rogers.

Lyrics:
They're writing songs of love, but not for me
A lucky star's above, but not for me
With love to lead the way I've found more clouds of gray
Than any Russian play could guarantee

I was a fool to fall and get that way
Hi-ho, alas, and also lack-a-day
Although I can't dismiss the memory of his kiss
I guess he's not for me

Song sung by Ella Fitzgerald:
https://youtu.be/5lRMl3z26As

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moon River ムーン・リバー (by Little Jammer Pro リトルジャマープロ)

Change The World チェンジ・ザ・ワールド (by Little Jammer Pro リトルジャマープロ )

Watermelon Man ウォーターメロン・マン (by Little Jammer Pro リトルジャマープロ)